The RE possibility no one talks about
RE is a massive license for DBD and it’s Chapter 20 as well the game’s 5th anniversary. The Devs really should be pulling out all the stops here.
Multiple Survivors and even multiple Killers could totally happen. Who’s to say we won’t get two classic characters and two village characters for example?
Comments
Hmm I think I there was some talk there's going to be two killers but that was quickly dismissed by the fact BHVR barely manages to develop 1 functioning killer in 3 months. 2 might be pushing it too hard + the quality would drop tremendously as they'd need to split resources over 2 complex characters.
I'd prefer us getting 1 well developed killer insted of 2 underdeveloped.
New quality Killers for Chapter 20 might explain why Trickster was so awful.
They devoted the resources to Chapter 20 and rushed through Chapter 19 because people were expecting new content. The Devs didn’t even get a map rework done for Chapter 19 and they revealed Chapter 20 earlier than any Chapter has been revealed before. They were obviously working on something else in the background while developing All-Kill
Not queen has confirmed that they work on content as far as 6-8 months in advance. I think that claim came from the doctor rework. So it's entirely possible that the re chapter has been taking time out of the end process of the binding of kin and the middle to the end of all kill.
BHVR: Best we can do is 1 underdeveloped