Would you want an actual Iconic survivor and killer from the RE series or RE8 characters?

(If you vote older iconic characters I'm assuming you want the surv/killer from that game)

Comments

  • Actually, I am all for the Baker's coming to DbD, but I wouldn't dislike having Dimitrescu or the other lords from Village. Personally, I just wouldn't like much Mr. X or Nemesis because they would probably be brutal strength killers like Oni and Hillbilly, which are my least favorite killers to play.

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    Actually, I am all for the Baker's coming to DbD, but I wouldn't dislike having Dimitrescu or the other lords from Village. Personally, I just wouldn't like much Mr. X or Nemesis because they would probably be brutal strength killers like Oni and Hillbilly, which are my least favorite killers to play.

    Fair point, but wouldn't Dimitrescu's daughter(s) just teleport around like Nurse? (I have yet to play the game)

    I wonder how the Bakers would work in DbD, could be pretty cool to be honest. RE has a lot of cool characters at this point I'm just hoping I get to play as Leon

  • Similar to what the other guy said, I'd want Jack Baker to be the killer, but I also wouldn't mind if Dimitrescu or her daughters were the killer either.

    However, I'd want the survivors to be Leon/Claire/Chris/Jill. I believe it'd be for the best if this chapter embraced both the older roots of RE and it's new ones. This chapter should celebrate Resident Evil as a whole, not just the older games or the newer games.

  • @QwQw said:

    Similar to what the other guy said, I'd want Jack Baker to be the killer, but I also wouldn't mind if Dimitrescu or her daughters were the killer either.

    However, I'd want the survivors to be Leon/Claire/Chris/Jill. I believe it'd be for the best if this chapter embraced both the older roots of RE and it's new ones. This chapter should celebrate Resident Evil as a whole, not just the older games or the newer games.

    That'd be sick, the survivors have to be one of them. Jack would be cool but I'd like to see a monster-y killer after Trickster

  • I'll put in my uncounted vote for Leon/Claire and Jill(Jill is my fav RE survivor and who I REALLY want to see in the RE chapter) and Nemesis as the killer.

  • I'd be 100% on board with pretty much any option for killer and survivor, but I think a lot of people are going to (at least initially) be disappointed if it's not Nemmy or Mr. X for killer. Pyramid Head was probably the most iconic monster from the Silent Hill series, so it would be weird if the RE chapter had a much less iconic character as the killer

  • Despite all the marketing revolving around them (to get free publicity from horny people), Lady D and her daughters arent even really important in RE8.

    It would just be ridiculous to include them over any classic character.

  • RE:8 is an icon in the making :P

  • I don't really care who the killer is, But I do want Jill as a survivor (She's one of my favorite RE characters).

  • I want Nemesis and Jill. Anything else is gravy.

  • I would also really want Carlos and Ada

    It would be awesome to see them all trying to survive in dbd against Nemesis