Is this allowed?


I really wanted to know if I install/play this I run the risk of being banned... I thought it was pretty cool.

According to the mod developers, this does not cause a ban since it has no interaction with the main Dead By Daylight game.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Any third-party modification comes with the risk of a ban. No one can guarantee you that EAC won't ban you for this. Use at your own risk.

  • @Orion said:

    Any third-party modification comes with the risk of a ban. No one can guarantee you that EAC won't ban you for this. Use at your own risk.

    If this is like the old versions of DbD that people have restored to be working online, EAC has been removed or bypassed, so it's impossible to get banned unless BHVR actually go after you themselves (and they've already said they won't do that)

  • We cannot say if this will lead to a ban or not...it's definitely use at your own risk.

    I've removed the video, this isn't something we wish to promote on our forums.