Pre-entity/corruption killer skins?
I think this would be a great hit... it wouldn’t be out of place and it has show great success in other games. Specifically, this would be the human/non freaky versions of the killers. No spikes or shadows or bones sticking out ...
I don’t think I’d be the first to mention this? Any thoughts on it?
Comments
I agree with this. I think some of us would want to see Clown at his prime
Yeah - the human (possibly even more humane) look to killers would I think be a very interesting line of skins. Heck im sure I'd shell out for every single one for the killers I'd play... (as much as I enjoy dirt, spikes, and gloop...)
Friendly reminder that this has happened with Oni
I think the closest we've gotten to seeing the true Clown is his Lord of the Underworld outfit, tho I would still love to see casual Clown.
A lot of the killers look the way they do because of things that happened to them before the entity took them, so a lot of killers like wraith, billy, legion, deathslinger (maybe), plague because she already looked like that before the entity took her, pig, freddy, etc.
Some of the killers that could get them would receive really dull skins, like trapper (just removing the hooks from his body).
Some killers though, would get really neat skins, like spirit, or hag.
it all just depends, really.