Release stats on slowgen perks and show the truth

It is way overdue for transparency. I want to see the winrate of killers using Tinkerer, Ruin, and POP. Corrupt Intervention also. And BBQ on a fast killer. Will it show a game breaking problem? Killers love these perks for ez wins and I'm going to take a guess the winrate is above 3K per game. Without these perks I bet it is closer to a fairer 2K. It's the biggest game breaking thing in the game and it is also unfun to verse. I'm sick of these perks being abused.

I have yet to see a team beat an abusing Rank 1 Wraith with Tinkerer and Ruin. It's absolutely a busted combo and biased balancing for leaving this in the game for an overwhelming advantage. The Wraith has to be extremely garbage to lose. I'll be waiting.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2176535#Comment_2176535

    If all the data is out, then the same evidence could be used to debunk their claims.

    Good luck with that. They will come up with claims faster than you can debunk them, it's always like this with flawed arguments.

  • Sluzzy man ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚


    Once again a bait post to trigger the snowflakes. Good job ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ


    Just swap sides get both experiences.

    Or if I start getting vexed I clearly need to switch the game. I've never seen so many people take a game so seriously ... ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @CaulDrohn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2176550#Comment_2176550

    Good luck with that. They will come up with claims faster than you can debunk them, it's always like this with flawed arguments.

    Indeed, because when your statements are not limited by what's real, you can make up many different things while someone's still debunking the first one you said. Meanwhile, the others have spread halfway across the world and a lot of stubborn people will refuse to accept that they're wrong. That's how propaganda and conspiracy theories work.

  • @Eninya said:

    I'd like to see the Barbeque stats, since that perk is incredibly busted on a lot of killers. It's only gotten stronger as a lot of maps have been nerfed, too.

    Which ones?

1 2 โ€บ