You can change one role
You have power to change roles for one survivor and killer. Whose team is changing?
I am starting game.
Nea is joining killers because she is already terrible person with model and story. And most of Nea players are toxic.
Trapper is joining survivors because he is so cute for killing.
Comments
Ok, this is interesting, I think Nea would be joining killers and Wraith would be joining survivors.
Nea being a killer is already a fact, we are just blind to see it because she keeps blinding us with flashlights... All she need is a brutal backstory and that is it.
As for Wraith, he suffered a lot and was later transformed into a "executioner" and then tortured by the Entity. It seems to me that he never really wanted to kill, and probably hates to serve the Entity, thus fitting to be a survivor.
Quentin is joining killers since he already looks like a monster & probably shoots up drugs with Blight in his spare time.
Aaand Wraith will be going to survivors since he's just a sweet snarly boi.
To the killer side: Bill because it seems like every time I have one on my team I get killed more often.
To the survivor side: Hate to say it but spirit. She never really killed anyone afaik.
Yun Jin would join killer and slinger would join survivors
I would swap Nea and Hag
if I had the choice to set one of them free, it would be Plague (even though this wasn't asked)
If we can pick licensed characters:
Amanda becomes a Survivor.
Yea she's killed people, but so has Bill (I'm talking from the comics, where Bill more or less murders a bunch of military Survivors). She also lived through not one but two of Jigsaw's death traps, beat a drug addiction, and kept going despite having suicidal feelings.
Ash becomes our 3rd Chainsaw Killer.
He was always more of a survive-by-killing-everything kind of Survivor anyway. Plus Ash's chainsaw hand and broomstick are also iconic parts of his character. And we get to hear Bruce Campbell say "Look who's [BAD WORD] in the tall grass." when we find an immersed Claudette. Absolute win IMO.
If licensed characters are off the table:
Adiris joins the Survivor squad.
We desperately need some pre-20th Century Survivors in this game. Adiris could have some sweet cosmetics and her original lore makes her seem a lot more like a hopeful Survivor than a murderous Killer.Killer.
Nea joins the Killer squad.
For the memes mostly. But also because a Stealth Killer that uses Spray Paint in various ways seems like a fun idea to me. It could be a power somewhat like Plague's where it starts out as more of a way to blind and or debilitate Survivors and then transitions to an attack power when Nea combines the spray with a lighter. Also it'd be fun to use it to write on the in-game environment.
If I could change a role...I'd put Cheryl as a killer. But I'd also change her backstory to the Bad Ending of Silent Hill 3...where she gives in to her anger and rage and possibly embraces the power of Silent Hill. Basically.
For Killer...Suzie from The Legion would be a survivor. She never wanted to hurt people to begin with.
I would like to send Ash to the killer side so the survivors have no chance at all. I would send Demogorgon to survivors so they have something to pet.
Killer: Nea
Survivor: Plague
Is Demo survivor pet for you? ๐