Which survivor should I main?

I recently started playing a lot of Meg, which I enjoy and have spent lots of money on cosmetics, but I don’t know if I want to main her.


I like playing unpopular characters and being “unique” but most survivors that aren’t played much are because they are ugly or have bad cosmetics.

  • I want a survivor that is not on the super popular side
  • Good cosmetics and a range of them
  • not Jane or Quentin


who should I main

Comments

  • Yui. She’s a badass that rides bikes and is just plain beautiful. Underrated, under appreciated, and has way too many haters.

  • Hmm...

    Maybe Steve or Jeff? They're pretty unpopular.

    I personally main Yui so if you main her that'd be pretty kewl.

  • @TumbleElf said:

    I recently started playing a lot of Meg, which I enjoy and have spent lots of money on cosmetics, but I don’t know if I want to main her.

    I like playing unpopular characters and being “unique” but most survivors that aren’t played much are because they are ugly or have bad cosmetics.

    • I want a survivor that is not on the super popular side
    • Good cosmetics and a range of them
    • not Jane or Quentin

    who should I main

    Claudette Honestly she has such cute outfits, people only hate the p3s and selfcaring in a corner types, but if ur not ur fine, ace is just hot

  • Meg or Dweet.

    Meg is queen. 👑

    Dweet is a cutie pie. 😊

  • I know you said not Quentin, but Quentin though.

    On another note, maybe Jeff?

  • Cheryl

    What other survivor can say that they've killed God with a shotgun?

    Also she's cute

  • Ascend and become a Jeff main, those are chads

  • @TumbleElf said:

    I recently started playing a lot of Meg, which I enjoy and have spent lots of money on cosmetics, but I don’t know if I want to main her.

    I like playing unpopular characters and being “unique” but most survivors that aren’t played much are because they are ugly or have bad cosmetics.

    • I want a survivor that is not on the super popular side
    • Good cosmetics and a range of them
    • not Jane or Quentin

    who should I main

    Bill and Laurie. You essentially get a 5th perk against stupid killer. Nobody ever slugs a Bill or tunnels a Laurie for some reason.