omfg, I thought farm maps were bad BEFORE...

dbd: "we're redoing farm maps"

me: "yay!"

dbd: "EIGHT HUNDRED PALETTES PER MAP."

me: :(

Comments

  • I mean, if I'd had a challenge to break 100 palettes, I could've done it in that one last match alone. JFC.

  • @luvcraft said:

    dbd: "we're redoing farm maps"

    me: "yay!"

    dbd: "EIGHT HUNDRED PALETTES PER MAP."

    me: :(

    huh?, when i went around the farm maps, there is less pallets, and so many dead ends, if anything there needs to be more pallets, safe or not

  • @luvcraft said:

    I mean, if I'd had a challenge to break 100 palettes, I could've done it in that one last match alone. JFC.

    Break 32 things challenge. Put on full pallet breaking perk (minus Spirit fury). Offer Game map. I done the challenge in 2 go.

  • I hate the new coldwind more than before because I'm a nurse main, so it was extremely hard to chase survivors in the corn before but they made the corn thicker so now it's even harder to see through it ๐Ÿ™ƒ

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2172290#Comment_2172290

    Break 32 things challenge. Put on full pallet breaking perk (minus Spirit fury). Offer Game map. I done the challenge in 2 go.

    that is true. New Game map is also palette town, USA. :(

  • Gameplay-wise the changes have been minimal to Farm Maps. Just Breakable Walls got added.

    The reworks are mostly on a graphical basis and aside from Cowshed, Coldwind is alright to play.

    (However, I have bigger difficulty to see in the new Corn. Before I did not have any problems, with the new Corn, I sometimes lose Survivors now)