Huntress hatchets

Huntress hatchet hitboxes are god damned ridiculous at the moment. I've played for years and never been a fan of her but now it's simply INFURIATING. I keep getting hit when it's not even close or already around the corner. The only way to dodge it is if she throws it in a completely wrong direction. And that's not even all. Because you have to so much out of your way to dodge it she can easily catch up to you just by walking up with it pulled back. I'm guessing that's why she jumped to top 3 op killers. Come on guys

Comments

  • Her hitboxes haven't been touched in any way for a very long period of time.

    Huntress is not a top3 killer, not in pubs nor in competitive.

    Server tickrate wasn't updated either, so built-in desync didn't change.

  • Yeah, no changes to hitboxes or desync have been made. You just faced a laggy Huntress.

  • I think there was a suggestion to limit player ping to a certain point in order to prevent lag from happening. That should probably help with hitbox issues