Trickster buffs

After playing multiple games with him I’m done I’ve had enough I’ve tried everything to make him good and I can’t he sucks I just can’t play him! Here’s some buffs to make him stronger

  1. Decrease the amount of knifes it takes to injure someone from 8 to 6
  2. increase tricksters movement speed while aiming a blade to 4.4M/S but slow it down when throwing knifes

make it so when main event is active it doesn’t have a time frame window when you get it you have it until you activate it. Takes 24 knife hits to activate main event.

Main Event Rework. Right now main event sucks ass it’s such a lame ability and it hurts more than it helps so here’s my rework to it

  1. when activating main event you gain the undetectable status effect and the environment becomes all neon colors the fog turns blue and purple and music is played throughout the whole map.
  2. while main event is active your knifes deal double damage and you injure people in 4 knifes
  3. main event is 30 seconds
  4. you have infinite ammo and your movement speed is increased to 125%
  5. removed the automatic throw

Comments