How can the Huntress be "older" than the Nurse?
In yesterday's stream it's been said that the Huntress is the killer who comes from further in the past, being from the WWI years, but I thought the Nurse was from the late 1800s from the appearance of her nurse outfit. She does have a WWII skin, but usually skins are not canon.
So what's the deal? How old is the Nurse really?
Comments
That's hard to say. But given by their statement, she must be from a younger period than WW1. And to be honest. I hav eno clue what time period her Nurse uniform is pointing at.I thought lat 1800 as well, but it must be sometime younger maybe 1920s or 1930s
Clearly you assumed wrong.
The Nurse is from WWII, the Huntress is from WWI. That's what the devs said in yesterday's stream.
Clothes don't make the nurse.
How many nurses did you see in the last century dressed like this?
This picture is dated 1898.
At this point I wonder if the skin from the Bloodtained Sack should be considered the original one.
Is also possible that they "said it wrong".
That said there are a lot of asylum that kept the old style uniform for long times, so sally can easly be from 1920-30 wich is near WW2 time
that will make her younger than the huntress. Not a lot, but surely younger
This seems a reasonable theory
Like Kalec84 said, there were many asylums that kept the old style uniform. Hospitals can't modernize instantly, you know.
they said that the entity takes killers and survivors from diffrent times and places so he can take someone from the year 1997 and then go back and take someone from 1967 so he basically is all throughout time
@TheLegendDyl4n1 The Entity is an it, we don't have any clue to know if the Entity has a gender.
I concur with this one.
P.S People said the same thing about the living tribunal from Marvel (and cosmic beings) but is labeled as a He/Him instead of "it" so it all depends on the creators.
The Huntress was born before World War I, and was an adult by the time it came around.
The Nurse was an adult during World War II, and that's when she became a nurse. The normal Outfits are normally hinting towards their backstory.
We percieve it as a straight line.
But to the entity it's not linear. To the entity it's a big ball of wibbly wobbly, timey wimey stuff.
Anna is wwi era. Nurse is more ww2.
I think the Nurses gas mask dates her later than wwi.
And the caution tape.
Because much like Beauty and The Beast the Huntress has a "tale as old as time"!