DBD Chapter 21 theory (Spoilers) (Fixed)

Warning this has to deal with spoilers from the following

Tome 7 Observers Lore

If you would want to go on your own pace and not deal with spoilers then don't read this.

Lastly, this is my speculation in no way am I saying this is Confimered or it's happing just my thoughts on the story and how it could relate to a future Chapter

with the disclaimers out of the way...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vR2WQ_ceqI2LC1IvuzBb_t-S6SqRrZDkX5En386Kqs7Rb5X_ISf-Ks1az5ZdkjGSnk3r8VpU3ltUMj1/pub

Comments

  • Maybe put the link as bolded text so I know to click it & you didnt give access

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    Maybe put the link as bolded text so I know to click it & you didnt give access

    Wait I didn't I-

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    Maybe put the link as bolded text so I know to click it & you didnt give access

    *Wait figured it out just have to edit it...

  • Man I really hope it is a "vampire" killer that would be awesome. The video seems to very clearly point to that as what it is so if it's not that's very blatant misdirection. I don't know how else that video could be interpreted.

    "The Impaler"

  • My favorite killer would be a werewolf but count dracula would be really cool to. Just imagine the powers like a mist of bats or the outfits he could get.

  • He looks cool and evil as hell. I want him in the game ASAP.

  • I still want that lady who kills men then feeds them to her pigs Please BHVR i need her in the game