Is surge bugged?
Okay is it just me or that one demo perk now have built in pop goes the weasel? I'm noticing every killer is using it now or is this like a buff it got so I can start using it
Okay is it just me or that one demo perk now have built in pop goes the weasel? I'm noticing every killer is using it now or is this like a buff it got so I can start using it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It wasn't buffed and afaik it isn't bugged, it's just a pretty solid perk (and it was in the shrine lately too) for all M1s killers + nurse and spirit. It's just really good and maybe more people are starting to appreciate it, as until now it's been pretty much underestimated
The explosion regression is 8%, not 25 like pop
Afaik? Sorry I'm not familiar with that term but I never really gave it much attention. I'm use to seeing mostly ruin undying still but I never really used that combo since I mostly play Billy. Pretty much go for the full on bruiser build
It's just a really convenient perk to have - it damages regressing gens which means it pairs well with ruin and it allows you to keep the pressure up on survivors
Shame it only works with M1s though
The only bug I know with Surge is that if a Survivor works on a gen while it explodes trough Surge, the Survivor won't get pushed off the gen like it used to be. They still sit on it normally.
Afaik = as far as I know
So then it's useless for a billy main who mostly saws then haha got it
I noticed that before it would knock me off now it doesn't
Another reasons that hasn't been brought up yet is that Surge is also one of the few ways to get an insane amount of damaged generators for archives in a game.
As since its last buff a while ago it can now damage generators so its one of the only ways to get extra generators damaged while they are still regressing(Ruin doesn't count as it doesn't do the generator damaged event).
So its not unheard of for archives that have Break/Damage X things challenges(Like the very first one on this archive for killers) for people to use Surge to blitz through them.
No its instant regression is supposed to be 8% not 25%