Spawning right next to the killer
Whenever I spawn in, I'm the first one to be found because I spawn at least 25-40m from the killer; any logical explanation for this?
Tagged:
Trusted
Whenever I spawn in, I'm the first one to be found because I spawn at least 25-40m from the killer; any logical explanation for this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, so you hear the Terror Radius during the camera pan?
Pretty much, yeah; also i edited the Op for clarification
As a killer main, when that happens, I just smack 'em on the rump once, and look for the others.
It's not cool to be next to the killer at spawn. I figure I'll get them on their way with the hit-speed-boost.
No no, you need to be more sure than "pretty much".
Cause hearing the Terror Radius during the camera pan, meaning you are closer than 32 meters to a Killer, is not intentional.
You'd better report it as a bug in that case, with video proof preferably.
Even if they aren't inside 32 meters they can spawn pretty much at the edge of it. Just had a Pig game where I heard footsteps next to me by the time I finished crouching.
Yes, they can.
Which is why i asked about the Terror Radius, that's within the 32 meters.
Or well, y'know, the regular size of the TR.
I was gonna say, on my Doctor, on The Game, EVERYTHING is my TR, lol.
Yeah, I'm pretty much spawning on the edges. That's why im not too sure if it's a bug or not. Sorry
I believe it, I spawned in the shack with Leatherface standing in front of me.
theres a difference, immediately spawning next to something without the chance to gripe your bearings vs a gen
mood haha, did you die?
Yep I sure did, basement was in shack and he had insidious, he was moving a half a second before me and already had his chainsaw revved at the beginning it was a lost cause basically
same, whenever I face huntress I keep spawning IMMEDIATELY in his lullaby when the camera is panning around my character