If you are someone who uses shards in the shrine for BP
Dragons gives 100k extra with no more shard cost. Someone forgot to change the numbers and now I get more delicious BP
Dragons gives 100k extra with no more shard cost. Someone forgot to change the numbers and now I get more delicious BP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wow I didn't even notice this. Thanks for the tip! Just got some extra juicy bp.
Nice. I used a lot of these early on to quicken up my prestiging. I still enjoy these 250k ones but not the 150s so much now a days.
so much about the new character i was gonna unlock
you would rather bp over cosmetics and free characters?..
Got all the character got a decent set for my most played characters and I have a crippling scratched mirror addiction.