Billy's chainsaw
I want to play more billy, but I can't. As soon as I activate his chainsaw, the slightest mouse movement will cause him to instantly veer 90 degrees in the direction I turned my mouse. Is anyone else experiencing this? can I fix it?
I want to play more billy, but I can't. As soon as I activate his chainsaw, the slightest mouse movement will cause him to instantly veer 90 degrees in the direction I turned my mouse. Is anyone else experiencing this? can I fix it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It is an intended feature. Moving for a short itme after fully charging up your chainsaw increases the sensitivity of your movement when turning. It is very useful for curving around objects during a chase and takes practice to use properly.
heres the thing, I know billy is able to turn quickly, because I mained him on console, but once I switched to pc, it was too sensitive
It's a feature. As Yords mentioned above it takes a lot of practice to master, but you can use it to make some really cool plays at loops. If you decide to learn Billy I recommend you try to learn how to get the best use out of it. Please. We need more Billy players.
alright guy thx
You get used to it. Just be more gentle with movements during it. It lasts about half a second and we think of it as a ‘curve window’ like Yords was describing above.
Trust, this curve window is very good for Billy.
I just don't get why it's so different from controller
like on controller you could really choose the exact degree you wanted to turn but with a keyboard i just felt it was 90 degrees or nothing
Well I can't say for sure because I only play on console, but I do know that both the mouse AND contoller sensitivity settings will effect your turning on PC for whatever reason. Even if you aren't using a controller.
The curve is what makes Billy shine tbh. It's fun, satisfying, and powerful.