No Plague doll in this rift?

Character dolls are my absolute favorite charms to get out of rifts, both survivor and killer. The Wraith doll? Perfection. Sally and her bloodstained husband are adorable, as is the Oni we got as a bonus last rift. We have the Bunny Hood Doll for Huntress, Last Gasp for Spirit, and they're the best things to hang from hooks.

This rift has three different effigies of Enki the sea goat, but no Adiris doll, and as a Plague main, that was tied with her lore for the thing I was most excited about getting - so I'm pretty sad about that. Survivors seem to really consistently get dolls in their respective rifts, and the Bill this time is perfect, but the killers get passed over sometimes and I don't get that.

Even if one couldn't be fit into this rift, I'd really love to get a Plague doll somewhere down the line. Billy too, because it looks like he got skipped in his Rift as well? Charms are great and I'd be heartbroken if we didn't have chibis or effigies of every killer to proudly show to the world.

Comments