He would be so cool. I wonder what his perks would be though 🤔
Hex: Undying, Dragons Grip and Hex: Bloodfavour.
But actually perks where they are focused around being more agressive would be cool to see like the main ones we have rn are power struggle, head on and ds
they should have a collection of Survivor skins for certain Killers before they Entity took them. Talbot Grimes, Rin Yamaoka, Phillip Ojomo, Lisa Sherwood, etc.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Who??
Talbot would make for a very interesting survivor. I think it'd be cool.
Blight pre-transformation since in the lore he was a survivor before he turned into blight.
Wasn't he a survivor before he became The Blight?
Exactly I want him playable.
I wish. Killers as survivors from an alternative universe would be dope.
I just want Nea to take her rightful place at top of the killer hierarchy
He would be so cool. I wonder what his perks would be though 🤔
Hex: Undying, Dragons Grip and Hex: Bloodfavour.
But actually perks where they are focused around being more agressive would be cool to see like the main ones we have rn are power struggle, head on and ds
Would be neat since they did say Blight was inspired by Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde so we got Hyde but now we need Jekyll
they should have a collection of Survivor skins for certain Killers before they Entity took them. Talbot Grimes, Rin Yamaoka, Phillip Ojomo, Lisa Sherwood, etc.