Anyone else finding it hard to see auras through new corn?
For me seeing auras through the corn is incredibly hard. As Killer I can hardly tell where gens are, and Barbecue and Chilli is useless if they are far away in past the corn. I really wish there was a way to change the aura colour to something more obvious like blue.
Comments
Same, it's my least favorite thing about new Coldwind. I've had a few wiggles out because I couldn't locate a hook, BBQ can be useless depending what the backdrop is, and I cannot for the life of me find the exit gate auras. The map is so overwhelmingly bright orange that yellow and red auras get lost in it.
YES! I had a game where I briefly thought I got inflicted with Blindness because I couldn't seen a buddy on a hook through the corn. Later I had a Rotten Fields game as Trickster and... BBQ was much less helpful than it usually is.
I'm finding it hard to see through the corn in general, but auras in particular are really hard to see.