BILLY BOY
So.. has the geezer always been that quick? ๐ณ
I feel like hes so harder to lose him in a chase and survivors need to be boosted with speed a notch, either that or he needs to chill a bit with his speed ๐ I've been in 3 matches with him in a row and just been face planted within 5 seconds of being chased ! Even using lithe seems pointless. Any ideas? Other than "git good" would be great ๐
Comments
As far as I am aware, all Survivors move at the same base speed. And no, Survivors don't need a base speed increase. That would dragon out chases when every second counts as it is.
Get behind cover when you see billy revving his chainsaw. Billy cant turn very well after starting a chainsaw spring, so changing direction helps in open areas.
When Billy initially starts a chainsaw sprint, he will be able to make a quick 90 degree turn, so keep that in mind.
When having trouble against a killer, I find it helpful to play the killer so that I can learn their strengths and weaknesses.
Oh I play Michael main and adorable bubba... but havent tried Billy yet. Might give him a go. I mean he's cool with his perks don't get me wrong it's a struggle having a survivor running 10 mph and a killer that runs 50 ๐
I think survivors do when it comes to billys speed. A 50mph killer and a 10mph survivor. Doesn't really cut it.
...No. They're not meant to keep up with Billy, and Billy can't turn as well as the Survivors, so juke him instead of trying to out run him.
Everyone thinks Billy is OP when they first start out. Heck, I used to. I couldn't comprehend why a killer would have near infinite mobilty and instadowns meanwhile I'm playing Micheal with his no mobility and timed 1 shot.
I changed my tune very quickly when I started going against good survivors and realised Micheal was the problem.
Ooh that's not a bad idea didn't think of that.
Top man โก
Even though that sounds incredibly sarcastic I genuinely mean that. X
You have a fair point pal.
But PLEASE..... don't put my babe down ๐ Michael's the master of horror ๐