Demo's ultra rare removes global teleport audio queue?

What does it do exactly? Description is vague.

Comments

  • It means survivors won't know if demogorgon travelled through his portals.

    Or the universal specific roar you hear when he travel through his portal won't occur/happen

  • Good question. I thought it just removes the sound survivors hear when the Demogorgon emerges from a portal in close range. I think within a range of 8 or 12 meters survivors can hear the Demogorgon emerging from a portal.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    It means survivors won't know if demogorgon travelled through his portals.

    Or the universal specific roar you hear when he travel through his portal won't occur/happen

    I don't understand. Is it the global sound cue that is muffled or the noise he makes while coming out of a portal?

  • @Zeus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2168414#Comment_2168414

    I don't understand. Is it the global sound cue that is muffled or the noise he makes while coming out of a portal?

    Both

  • Tested it with a friend and the global sound still plays. It does in fact mute the distinct noises demo makes when exiting a portal in close proximity to a survivor. Best to use Red Moss by hiding your portal behind walls, etc. for full stealth value as a survivor wouldn't directly hear you bellowing next to them.