Small quality of life Re: Old tomes.

Any chance that when you complete a older challenge from one of the previous tomes, that when you go to select a new one it takes you to the completed one first.

I know that it does it for the current tome, but not previous ones, which can lead to endless scrolling to attempt to find it.

Just a small quality of life change.

Comments

  • @Barbarossa2020 said:

    Any chance that when you complete a older challenge from one of the previous tomes, that when you go to select a new one it takes you to the completed one first.

    I know that it does it for the current tome, but not previous ones, which can lead to endless scrolling to attempt to find it.

    Just a small quality of life change.

    I’m kind of baffled that it isn’t already this way. I would be quite happy to see this myself.