Kate needs one so bad. They are going in the right direction with her new cosmetic, but they just gotta give us more. I don't think they realize how much money they would make from them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most people refer to such things as bikinis my friend.
@Heartbound woopsiess i changed the title
I'd be in ######### heaven
Kate needs one so bad. They are going in the right direction with her new cosmetic, but they just gotta give us more. I don't think they realize how much money they would make from them.
Sign me up if Yui got one
Then i'd suddenly feel like picking up Survivor again. 😳
Friday the 13th did a race to the bottom of decency like that. Didn't turn out well.
Nah gimme some cool battle armour
As long as the men also got swimwear ... and maybe some of the killers owo
Maybe I'd play survivor more.
Nah. Doesn't feel very classy.
Pretty sure most of the community would prefer speedos for all the male survivors based on what I see.