Unique Pallets based on location

I know that it would take more time for players to recognize them, but I think it would be even more immersive if each map had unique pallets.

MacMillan Estate: Pallets

Autohaven Wreckers: sheet/scrap metal

Coldwind Farm: Pallets

Crotus Prenn Asylum: Restrain Beds

Haddonfield: Car Doors

Backwater Swamp: Bark Slabs, Dock Slab, or Boat Section Scrap

Lery's Memorial Institute: Restrain Bed or Medical Chart

Red Forest: Bark Slab or Bones collected and bound together with tendons

Springwood: Wired Mattress Frame

Gideon Meat Plant: Sheet Metal, or a Metal Pallet

Yamaoka Estate: Old Tapestry

Ormond: Bound and Bundled Snowboards?

Hawkins National Laboratory: Medical Chart or Metal Doors that are warped

Glenvale: Wild West Store Signs or Wagon wheels?

Silent Hill: Chalk Boards or closed fold out Tables/desks


These suggestions aren't perfect, but I think it would be a cool thing to EVENTUALLY see and like I said before, be more immersive

Comments

  • Eh, a colour/texture change would be enough for me. You still want to be able to quickly visually identify a 'pallet'. But a colour scheme for some different realms would be cool.