we could be getting a vampire killer soon

So in the recent tome, there is a video of the observer going to a castle in a medieval time period and coming across a bunch of dead bodies and bat eating those dead bodies. when he comes to the end of the bridge he sees a man drink the blood of the bead bodies presumably the murder of all the dead bodies. also the observer notices a entity claw symbol is above the vampire

her is the vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JelcaUJYEc

this might mean we could be getting a vampire killer form the medieval ages after the RE chapter

Comments

  • Alternatively, the RE killer might also be a vampire. Cheeky way to 'tease' it :p

  • I would absolutely love to see Dracula(or Vlad, seeing as that who was in the cutscene) but, after what happened with the lady who fed people to pigs from the tomes(Revelations) and how a LOT of people thought that was going to be a future killer, I sadly just think it’s for a lord expansion perspective. I’d be happy to be wrong on this one though, like I said, would love to see it added eventually.

  • That'd be pretty cool. But I don't think BHVR would be this blatant when it comes to showing the next original Killer; it could be something completely different. Remember, Behavior is notorious for misleading people.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    I would absolutely love to see Dracula(or Vlad, seeing as that who was in the cutscene) but, after what happened with the lady who fed people to pigs from the tomes(Revelations) and how a LOT of people thought that was going to be a future killer, I sadly just think it’s for a lord expansion perspective. I’d be happy to be wrong on this one though, like I said, would love to see it added eventually.

    Dracula is public domain too.


    There are a lot of "licenses" they could use that are actually public domain now that would be great. I'd love to see something from the Cthulhu Mythos show up.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    I would absolutely love to see Dracula(or Vlad, seeing as that who was in the cutscene) but, after what happened with the lady who fed people to pigs from the tomes(Revelations) and how a LOT of people thought that was going to be a future killer, I sadly just think it’s for a lord expansion perspective. I’d be happy to be wrong on this one though, like I said, would love to see it added eventually.

    well to be fair what sounds more like a likey contender for a killer a lady that feeds people to pigs to a man that most likely killed a bunch of people, drinks blood, and has a pet bat

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    I would absolutely love to see Dracula(or Vlad, seeing as that who was in the cutscene) but, after what happened with the lady who fed people to pigs from the tomes(Revelations) and how a LOT of people thought that was going to be a future killer, I sadly just think it’s for a lord expansion perspective. I’d be happy to be wrong on this one though, like I said, would love to see it added eventually.

    who's lore was that in?

  • I believe it was one of the Observers old lore, basically when the archives was starting.

  • @Cornpopers_Evan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2166819#Comment_2166819

    I believe it was one of the Observers old lore, basically when the archives was starting.

    oh, alright. thanks!