Bubbas Add Ons Need Reworks
Just getting tired of facing Bubbas with add ons that extend his chainsaw time, there extremely powerful and sometimes there’s no counter play if there’s no pallets or if he has bamboozle..
Just getting tired of facing Bubbas with add ons that extend his chainsaw time, there extremely powerful and sometimes there’s no counter play if there’s no pallets or if he has bamboozle..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you prefer facing a nurse or a spirit?
I would rather not but Bubbas are very common for me and I usually don’t get Nurses, there kinda rare. Spirit though I do face from time to time.
Bubbas are easily countered.
Just gotta abuse windows against him,
I mean, assuming he perfectly lands the gauge at about 75%, then the chainsaw duration is only extended by 0.5, 1, or 1.5 secs with 5.5 being the base.
All this amounts to is that he can be further before revving, meaning you need to give him the pallet.