Random selection

I have trouble deciding who, or what play style I want to play almost 90% of the time. Can we have a random selection added for both survivors and killers?

To many good things to pick from, and then never picking any of them because i cannot decide

Comments

  • I like that idea. Rando character and perk select so its a surprise when u start the match. Maybe it can include all the perks whether or not you have unlocked them. It would be a fun way to test perks out!

  • doesnt even have to be random talents or addons. just random persona picks. Game is already rock paper scissor.


    I like to play the card game spades. There is a move in that called. Blind Nil. I would love to do that in this game

  • @LilCrapper said:

    I have trouble deciding who, or what play style I want to play almost 90% of the time. Can we have a random selection added for both survivors and killers?

    To many good things to pick from, and then never picking any of them because i cannot decide

    Here you go:

    This website is a tier list for the game Dead by Daylight. The data is community based; you can give ratings to all the current killer perks and see the global tiers.


  • I make little challenges for myself to keep things interesting. Atm I'm redoing all the adepts for survivor and before that I would do random perk wheels most games so the matches don't get boring.