Fix Michael Myers tombstone add-on bugs please.

It’s broken. I combined Judith’s memorial and Judith’s tombstone together and when I hit EW3, I just regularly down them, no mori.

Its honestly pissing me off because I’m spending so much of my BP’s on a bugged add-on. It’s been doing this with the regular tombstone and the ultra rare one. 

Comments

  • Oof. Good to know. Since when is this bug in game? 
  • Are you getting right on their ass and seeing the "M1 Kill" option and they aren't vaulting?

  • Are you getting right on their ass and seeing the "M1 Kill" option and they aren't vaulting?

    @Tzeentchling9 I play on PS4. If there is an option to kill, I didn’t notice that. Usually, I just swing at them and it automatically mori’s them for me.
  • chococri said:
    Oof. Good to know. Since when is this bug in game? 
    @chococri It just happened to me. I have no idea how long it’s been happening because I just started using Michael Myers... I looked it up and it seems to date all the way back to 2016.
  • It's that combo then? I used Judith's Tombstone and Tuft of Hair twice the other night and that worked fine. Maybe you're lunging.

  • Asking because I'm not sure. A few days ago we suffered one of those Michael and trust me, for him it wasn't bugged at all XD. And IIRC I used it a week ago and it worked just fine for me as well. 
  • steezo_de said:

    It's that combo then? I used Judith's Tombstone and Tuft of Hair twice the other night and that worked fine. Maybe you're lunging.

    @steezo_de I guess it could be that. I tried it the second time in the same match when it happened the first time and I ended up downing someone again. 
  • maybe you didnt use it right?
    the mori has a pretty short area of effect, so you need to be VERY close to them, until the option "M1 KILL" pops up and then you can kill them. if you make any sort of lunge attack, you WILL down them, no matter what.

  • i still think you should be able to insta mori grounded survivors and survviors you pull out of an animation too...