Does blocking someone lower the chances, or make it impossible to queue into them again?

I know some games have this feature, hopefully DbD does too. Facing the same insufferable Deathslinger who BMs us every other day is miserable.

Comments

  • No, blocking feature doesn't affect MM in any way.

  • @TripleSteal said:

    No, blocking feature doesn't affect MM in any way.

    Thanks for the quick response. I'd love BHVR to make this a feature sooner rather than later, some people queue with the sole intention to ruin other people's days and it is insufferable.

  • @Shooby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2164380#Comment_2164380

    Thanks for the quick response. I'd love BHVR to make this a feature sooner rather than later, some people queue with the sole intention to ruin other people's days and it is insufferable.

    Unfortunately, adding this feature will both require to overly complicate MM mechanics (MM is not doing great even without extra conditions now), and lead to exploiting, ex. people blocking strong players of the opposite side to avoid being matched against them. For now, as far as I know, such a feature is not being worked on.