Latency Icon?
Not sure if this is new, I've might of seen it before. There's an icon in the top left that comes and goes. Anyone else seen this?
Not sure if this is new, I've might of seen it before. There's an icon in the top left that comes and goes. Anyone else seen this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not new, used to get it a lot. Someone has massive ping.
Yeah, it's been there, but it's always been so puny, I don't blame you for just noticing.
Is it me with the ping or my friend? Her ping is in around 150ms
Probably hers. I usually have good ping but when I get in a match with people that have like 120+ ping I'll get the icon occasionally.
thanks for the answer