So I played a swf game without communicating with them.
I wanted to do this to try it out and honestly it was fun. I didn't find it frustrating as actual solo. The way how I did it was that I muted myself and my friends so I couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear me. Just the sound of the game. I didn't even plan things out before the match either I just muted myself without them knowing.
It was really intense but not frustrating. Maybe because it's nice to relay on your friends rather then complete stranger and I will definitely be doing it more often.
Does anyone else do this and do you enjoy it?
Comments
Yes. I'm not a fan of the competitive edge SWF provides. My preference is that me and my friends, when we actually play SWF, only talk about things NOT related to the game. Communication in the game is left to animations, and simply know one another and how we play. Mostly I play Solo because my friends and I can't get together, but when we do it is our preference to play CUSTOM GAMES first, and not share info second.
It feels like I'm playing without comms when I play with my swf teammate. So much "Are you listening to me? Can you hear me? Why aren't you responding???" Older siblings are pretty terrible when it comes to communication and listening to the youngest sibling. 😂
Most people that I know that play SWF play because of reliability of their teammates.
The fact that you don’t have even know what rank teammates are in solo queue os recipe for disaster. The whole time you’ll be criticizing them for not saving correctly and/or running the killer to you while you’re the only one on a gen. Only to find out they are a rank 17.
I mean, I play SWF mainly with a friend to talk about things and we do share relevant info. But the main thing is, even if we play with our rank 20 friends, we tend to have better games simply because we can rely on our teammates. The real strength in SWF is that you can truly rely on your teammates actually saving you without going second state, is that you truly can rely on your teammates to not open the gate and run out while you have just been put on the hook for the first time in the game.