guess I'm never playing twins again, good job BHVR

one of the least played killers now played even less.,


5 second stun was insult


but to add salt to the injury they removed charlotte's collision so you can no longer body block.


I use to use her to body block single survivor generators at 99% now I can't. Why even bother with her anymore?

Comments

  • I've played about 10 games today as twins.

    The extra stun time sucks yeah but I never slug unless it's extremely convenient to do so so it doesn't bother me to much.

    The no body blocking thing is stupid though. It added a bit of tactical thinking to them that is now lost.

    Victor feels weird to use right now after his attack. It seems after his stun slow walk is over it takes him a few seconds to ramp back up to full speed, like he's trying to gain traction. Super janky feeling

  • I agree. It is really rough to play Twins right now.

    Yes, you can still win and get hooks. But it just feels a lot more punishing and you really have to sweat to get there.