Just played 12 matches. Half were on Coldwind.
Title. Has it ever been confirmed if new maps get a higher chance of popping up after they release? Literally I've been seeing corn half of my matches.
Title. Has it ever been confirmed if new maps get a higher chance of popping up after they release? Literally I've been seeing corn half of my matches.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A lot of people are using offerings. A lot of the non steam users wanna try out the new map I'm assuming.
It feels like the only time I'm "not" sent to coldwind is when someone is bringing an offering. The only offering I've seen so far is Lerys and auto wreckers.
I have some matches w/o any map offering and still haven't Coldwind :(
New maps for first couple days always have higher chance of spawning. It didn't happen on last rework release because they disabled Cronus Prenn, I think it was because there were areas killers couldn't go that survivors could.