GIVE US MORE
Skins like the new Huntress "The Mordeo" one, absolutely the best skin in this game. Straight terrifying.
Skins like the new Huntress "The Mordeo" one, absolutely the best skin in this game. Straight terrifying.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Those 3 skins were a very pleasant surprise ^^
Absolutely the best skin ever made for Huntress, and one of the best in general.
I think having licensed skins for original chars is a really great opportunity to get licenses that are smaller and don’t really have a chance of getting an own chapter!
and agreed, all 3 skins look really cool!
Yeah the Crypt TV skins all look really good.
I agree. Just don't make them cost 3 times as much as a character ffs...
I dont have an issue shelling out the money if the content is good. Maybe it enables them to get better ones in the future?
I'm not against good content. But for a skin to be 3x as much as a full character is insane