What Changes Could be Done in the Future

To get this out of the way, I think the patch is good. Maybe some things got overtuned but its overall a massive success. That being said, a lot has changed. OOO got a great rework, Forever Freddy is gone as we knew him, DS is in a good spot now. The future is looking up. So, what change do you guys think should be the main focus going forward? It could be keys, buffing weak killers, etc. but I think it'd be useful if we could all agree on something while everyone is still interested in talking balance. So, what big topic(s) should be addressed next?

Comments

  • In my honest opinion, Solo Survivor. And not in the "let's give something that should be base to a perk!" Way.

    @GoodBoyKaru knows what I'm talking about.

  • Keys nerfed into the ground

    Display item icons (and item quality) over survivors' heads in lobby

    Early game pacing change. Generator completion is very frontloaded in a match which I think is one of the main causes of killer stress

    Slowdown perk stacking looked at for killer

    SWF/solo power disparity looked at

    Blood web grind

    And brown bag base kit for Trapper

    I'd also kill for a Deathslinger rework so he doesn't just suck all fun out of the game when playing against him

  • @NomiNomad said:

    In my honest opinion, Solo Survivor. And not in the "let's give something that should be base to a perk!" Way.

    @GoodBoyKaru knows what I'm talking about.

    Oh lawd do I.

    Small Game btw

  • Make it so that restaurants can't make you pay with iPads. I don't want to be touching those dirty, musty screens and choosing from a 100% to 1,000,000% tip rate.

    Buff autodidact too, I guess, but mostly get rid of iPads as cashiers.