So why stay at high ranks?
Give me a good reason.
Give me a good reason.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless you derank on purpose, some players will end up there by just playing their normal game.
Well idk what you like so idk what to say to keep you there either.
For example, if you like high rank plays, i'd say: Stay there to have fun.
Well it doesn't really matter since I'm facing red, purple, green and rank 20 in one game. So why even bother with the rank? It's just a number that's there. I've seen more skilled level 15 then reds.
I guess there's a certain type of people like me who are competitive and just always try to aim for the highest rank in a game, like me. But otherwise, there's no reason to be rank 1 for example. Only gets you ######### survivor rounds and doesn't reward you in the slightest to deal with ######### survivors.
Lol yeah, that's not that uncommon.
It isn't fun up here everyone is insane, I'm starting to lose hope. I get bored when I climb ranks because it's just not fun anymore. Plus i keeo getting coldwind nonstop usually get put against billy with maybe a mori and it gets old after a while.
Just hit rank 1 after 2 weeks of playing the game for the 1st time with survivor.
As a killer, survivors will be a bunch of useless toxic kids teabagging and wasting time. Oh, wow, I couldn't blind you and you hook me? *DCs* Did you hit me while standing still teabagging in front of you? *DCs* Gets down 1st *DCs* Let's go 3 to save 1 and die all together. I could keep going lul
If u dont have the SKILL that it takes to stay at high rank then u are a CASUAL! If being at Rank 1 by itself is not enough for u, all i have to say is...
G I T
U
D
The issue with every game being perma ranked is that no killer or survivour wants to chill or focus time on practising a specific element of their killer like deliberately hunting others far away to improve their tracking capabilities or pick up a new killer whom they have little to no experiance with.
Also why not award shards for end of season rank. That way people wouldn't be gaming the system to derank and exploit weaker players.
How would casual mode stop people from playing to win?