I think the new farm totems are hidden a bit too well...
I keep bumping into them thinking a tripped over a Claudette or something and end up swatting at it as killer.
And I can't even begin to say how many times I get caught on them during chases.
I keep bumping into them thinking a tripped over a Claudette or something and end up swatting at it as killer.
And I can't even begin to say how many times I get caught on them during chases.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Guess you haven't played on the updated map yet.
Are they actually well hidden? I almost don't want to believe it, we've always had garbage totem spawns.
Don't get me wrong. I want good totem spots. But I'm literally getting caught on them during chases and have even thought they were survivors hiding in the corn.
Got some screens? Dont really play DbD right now.
Yes. I have 3 screens.
Why do you ask?
They meant screenshots. Mind sharing the spots?
I have none of my own. I'm sure others do.
The totems literally spawn inside of the corn stalk. Great hiding spot! Just... I can't see it as killer very well either.
"No I haven't. But it doesn't matter."
BRUH
They already spawned on there before the rework, it's a really odd place
I'm saying they're obstructive. You haven't played the map yet so your input is basically null & void.
They used to spawn between the corn lines, which was just stupid and overly visible. They needed moved, but this was the wrong way to go.
.-.
I don't speak Morse code
•- •-• • -•-- --- ••- ••• ••- •-• • ?
.--. . .-. .... .- .--. ...
It is because they blend in with the sunshine
Lol I had to check same place 3 times to make sure that's actually a totem 😂