Early Concept for my Fan Made Chapter's Killer.
This is an early drafts I'm looking to bounce off y'all. Mind you, I am on console and will be using those buttons for explanations. Sorry.
I don't have a name for the power yet.
The theme of my chapter is that both the killer and survivor are famous violinists. So, the power would be to play different pieces by pressing different series of buttons.
Press LB (console binds) to activate the power, consuming a charge of which you have a max of 5. Pressing three buttons after in a specific order would activate different effects. Here's a couple ideas:
LB, LT, LB: Plays a frantic paced Rondo that hastens you and stresses the Survivors. Applies Haste to you, and disrupts Survivor's concentration, applying Blindness and sparking a difficult skill check where applicable.
LT LT LB: Plays a series of chords that, if enough charges are consumed, break all generators and downed pallets in an area.
Pressing LB again after initiating a song consumes another charge and extends the song.
Remember, this is an early drafts. I'm looking for feedback on whether I could make this work.
Comments
That's certainly a unique idea.
I really like the idea of a "combo" Killer! Very interesting!
I'll take that as a compliment.
He'd be really easy to over or under tune tho. I also don't want people to have to remember a whole bunch of combos.
It was meant as one.