How is this fun?
How much longer is this BS going to continue? All my friends that play this game have stopped because of this joke of a matchmaking system, and who could blame them? I've just about had it myself.
How much longer is this BS going to continue? All my friends that play this game have stopped because of this joke of a matchmaking system, and who could blame them? I've just about had it myself.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Implying that ranks actually mean anything, when it just takes a bit of consistent playing to reach red ranks, and doesn't really actually require skill.
It also takes the highest rank if your swf and depending if you were in que for a long time mm varies
Unfortunately I was on my own. And going up against this in solo play just ruins this game for me.