Why weren't these made skins?

You guys remember the third anniversary stream? In case you don't there were some cool looking skins that never were actually made. One for Legion, Spirit, and Clown. Legion easily looks the best among them so I'll use him as an example but I really hope they make these earn-able cosmetics for the 5th anniversary. They were all a mix of dark black (including skin) and silver, and it's a real shame they were never added.

Silver Legion.jpg


Comments

  • I am going to assume the reason is because the color theme for that year was red/silver/black and so when they decided to put some of the killers on the anniversary posters, they decided to stick with their theming. I don't think they were ever intended to be real cosmetics.

    However I was not playing at that time so I don't actually know what their reasoning could have been (I did follow stuff going on in the game though).

  • @LazyPayday said:

    You guys remember the third anniversary stream? In case you don't there were some cool looking skins that never were actually made. One for Legion, Spirit, and Clown. Legion easily looks the best among them so I'll use him as an example but I really hope they make these earn-able cosmetics for the 5th anniversary. They were all a mix of dark black (including skin) and silver, and it's a real shame they were never added.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/O8YYO3QRNLE2/silver-legion.jpg

    I agree! I thought for sure they would be. They look so sharp!