Anyone else have to verify integrity?

I only hop on this game once in awhile and the last 3 times I tried to play this year. I had to verify my integrity. It feels like every time there's an update something else breaks. Has anyone else had to do this every time they try to play after a break?

Comments

  • Nope.

    Not with me.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    I only hop on this game once in awhile and the last 3 times I tried to play this year. I had to verify my integrity. It feels like every time there's an update something else breaks. Has anyone else had to do this every time they try to play after a break?

    Yep i have the same problem "eac client cannot be created" the game found some files in my directory even tho i didn't install anything

  • Every single update... It gets annoying.