This is clearly an issue
idc what people say this is exploiting and people know what they are doing... either fix this or start banning im tired of it being "okay".
One survivor was kind enough to kill themselves bc they know they are exploiting, the rest I slugged and luckily got someone in basement. its not okay to say this is just a bug and people are free to "accidentally" run it. no one ran this before in a sabo build. cmon.
I'm trying to do a daily btw and this is my first game.

Comments
god tier even before/after the patch because he teleports. I'd understand somewhat if I had like some crazy addons and all regression perks, still irrelevant. Its just an us vs them poster whose full of #########. I haven't seen if this is actually fixed yet. I'm guessing it maybe didn't make the cut.