Hadonfield Maps
Haddonfield is a map that needs to be improved, the map pallets and the stones decrease too, as this
Haddonfield is a map that needs to be improved, the map pallets and the stones decrease too, as this
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hopefully when they do a realm beyond (if ever) they fix some things, tho the only problem I've ever had was on the main building. Everything else has been fine.
No, pretty much every tile on that map is garbage for killer. Almost zero counterplay, and guaranteed wastes an arbitrary amount of time to chase there.
Which map favors killer? I have trouble thinking of a single map that favors killer. The one people bring up most often is coal tower, but I still don’t think a killer can win against a good team on that map.
After what they did with Badham and Coldwind I don't expect balancing changes, only a visual update.
@woundcowboy Coal Tower doesn't favors the killer, but in my opinion is the only balanced map in the entire game. The only killer sided maps in the game are Midwich and Shelter Woods. Without gen regresion/protection perks equiped ALL the maps are survivor sided.
I think Dead Dog is pretty good for killer if you can centralize your loops
That's the truth! We're killers who have no benefits in this game.