List of buffs for the Legion

I think the Legion deserves some Buffs / QoL changes, so here is a list of some changes I would give to them.



General changes

Removed the power gauge penalty for hitting a Survivor outside of Feral Frenzy.

The Legion is now able to see Scratch Marks and Blood Pools while in Feral Frenzy.

Increased the base Feral Frenzy movement speed to 5.6m/s | 140%.


Vaulting changes

The Legion now follows the same vaulting rules as a Survivor would, that means:

  • The Legion is now able to "channel" a Fast vault from a distance.
  • The Legion now performs a Medium vault if the requirements for a Fast vault are not met. (low momentum or small distance)
    • This new Medium vault takes 1.3 seconds.


Fatigue changes

Ending Feral Frenzy manually or running out of Feral Frenzy results in a 3 second Fatigue.

While in Feral Frenzy missing an attack or hitting a Survivor already suffering from Deep Wounds results in a 4 second Fatigue.

Drastically reduced the "tunnel vision" vfx when in the Fatigue.


Power Gauge changes

The power gauge now starts recharging at the beginning of the Fatigue.

While in Feral Frenzy:

  • Picking up or grabbing from a Locker no longer removes the whole power gauge.
  • Hitting an already Deep Wounded Survivors or missing an attack depletes the whole power gauge.


Mending changes

Mending for a single Survivor takes 10 seconds. (7 seconds with help)

Explanation for this change: Since it would be so much easier to apply Deep Wounds due to the increased Feral Frenzy speed and power gauge changes, having a slightly shorter mending duration wouldn't be that bad I think, I need feedback on this change.

Mending now has Skill Checks. (15% chance per second)

  • Mend Skill Checks are exactly the same as Demogorgon's Portal Skill Checks, they are without a great success zone.
  • Missing a Mend Skill Check removes 2 seconds from the Deep Wounds timer.


Tell me what do you think, I will do an add-on pass with these changes in mind probably sooner than later.

Comments

  • the thing about legion is that most people dont know how to play them properly. whenever i see a legion all they do is stab, run away, stab, run away until all survivors are injured but by that time they usually lose 2 gens. id say current legion is fine but its just that most people play him like theyre monto.

    1. I don't think Legion needs to see Scratch marks. After Killer Instinct procs, it would be too much clutter on your screen. Blood would be fine though.
    2. I'd just make Legion 150%/6.0ms. They seem to be going this route a lot with Wraith and Victor for example.
    3. I'm not averse to the idea of legion having differing Vault timing, but I think the fast vault should be faster than its current 0.9 sec to compensate.
    4. The mend time reduction is unnecessary. Legion is a slowdown killer; every second counts.