Please redo killer emblems....

I know this has been talked about numerous times but it's getting pretty old.

Killers shouldn't get punished for getting an early 4k. It doesn't make sense that I depip or safety pip when I get a 4k and stop survivors at 4 gens left.

Killers get penalized for survivors quitting (either DC, suicide on hook) or if teammates don't attempt saves for one reason or another even if killer is nowhere near hook.

Killers emblems are very heavily dependent on what survivors do and not so much what the killer does.


Survivor emblems can be a little wonky too but not nearly as much

Comments

  • You really feel how broken the killer emblem system is when you're going for adept achievements. Whether you get the achievement is more based on how the survivors play than how you play, and you can win by all means but fail because survivors killed themselves/didn't unhook each other/someone hid all game and died on their first hook instead of their third. And survivors DCing sometimes gets you points in Devout and Malicious, but it's really unreliable? Most of the time I get nothing. I don't know what the activation conditions for that are, but they could use some tuning.

    Also, instadown killers are punished for successfully using their power too much, which is bogus.