I just had a bunch of idiots as survivors

First one down normally but second third and fourth all in the same spot after hitting them with clowns 1hit addon you’d think after I downed feng with it they wouldn’t go for a stupid pickup where there easy to hit but nope they all did it like ######### you know it’s a one hit addon and someone’s hooked just do the unhook while they are carrying so they can’t 1 tap you

Comments

  • IKR it’s just how dumb can you be to keep trying for a unsafe heal in front of a killer that can instantly down you go do something different

  • @redsopine00 said:

    First one down normally but second third and fourth all in the same spot after hitting them with clowns 1hit addon you’d think after I downed feng with it they wouldn’t go for a stupid pickup where there easy to hit but nope they all did it like ######### you know it’s a one hit addon and someone’s hooked just do the unhook while they are carrying so they can’t 1 tap you

    I feel ya it's very stressful when try to use Mattel of men with Dumm As on your team and I'm a rank 6 still stuck with Dumm As.How the hell are we Mattel of men mains upost to make plays anymore.

  • "Clown OP, pls nerf" thread incoming.