Earning Cosmetics?
Has anyone else realised that to earn a skin that costs normally 10 dollars you have to go through nearly an entire devotion?
You earn around 21k shards per level 1-100
Has anyone else realised that to earn a skin that costs normally 10 dollars you have to go through nearly an entire devotion?
You earn around 21k shards per level 1-100
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, and that is exactly what i used my shards on. Kate's new outfit.
Hehe I just bought her shirt...goes well with her default shorts.
That's obviously to make you give up on grind and just buy Auric Cells.
Btw, I didn't like Kate's new outfit. She looks old and drunk for some reason.
I'm just buying the killer every time there's a new chapter and save the shards for the next killer again xD. If I'm gonna buy cosmetics then I'm gonna use real money and that's only gonna be for the licensed killers.
I like it. I wouldn't want something to make me stand out. It looks a little dull so it can still blend in on most maps.
Imma wait for the Alpine Kate
Cuz...
That plant ass tho.
She got the gear for someone that's dead. Just think what that looked like before she shriveled up.