Being a Jane Main~

When you spend more time accessorizing than actually playing the game lol

I think the only other mains who understand this are Kate mains haha~

Comments

  • I've been playing a lot of Jane and I still haven't figured out an outfit I really want for her! I bought the hair that was just released from Rift 2, and I really love it, but I haven't been more wowed by any of her outfits than her default girlboss getup.

  • @Gardenia said:

    When you spend more time accessorizing than actually playing the game lol

    I think the only other mains who understand this are Kate mains haha~

    I hope the kate rift outfit is something along the lines of her toyko outfit or her country one with the tied top. Yes please those are my favorite. ;)

  • @Laluzi said:

    I've been playing a lot of Jane and I still haven't figured out an outfit I really want for her! I bought the hair that was just released from Rift 2, and I really love it, but I haven't been more wowed by any of her outfits than her default girlboss getup.

    Don't worry, with Jane most of the magic i've noticed comes from mixing and matching her highly detailed pieces to kind of create your own look. You'll find a look that works for you, don't worry

  • @GodLikeTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/246890/being-a-jane-main

    I hope the kate rift outfit is something along the lines of her toyko outfit or her country one with the tied top. Yes please those are my favorite. ;)

    Yes Kates Tokyo Outfit is amazing, if you guys get something else of that calibur that would be amazing. For instance, I really wish Kates Dress set wasn't exactly a set because I love the hair on that one