IronWill x Stridor

Then. I think Iroll Will vs. Stridor needs to be reworked. It is not fair to perk to give 100% without moaning and I am not.

I have no idea what this rework would look like.

Comments

  • @slipttees said:

    Then. I think Iroll Will vs. Stridor needs to be reworked. It is not fair to perk to give 100% without moaning and I am not.

    I have no idea what this rework would look like.

    Iron Will is powerful, but it's not game-breaking. Stridor is absolutely ridiculous - but primarily only on Spirit. IMO, Stridor shoudl not counter iron Will. What's fun though is knowing when the killer is running Stridor - because I can hear my own groans when I get injured. I immediatley know at that point, they're running Stridor - which is amusing that they left a glaring tell like that in place since they want information like perk loadouts to be relatively secret XD

    That's really the only rework that can be done - Make Iron Will a dead-counter to Stridor; or leave them as they are now and keep Stridor broken on the Spirit. Stridor is the main source of problems (next to BBQ) on Spirit, so in all reality - it should be nerfed to keep her in line; and only work on Survivors not running Iron Will.

    Or, for BS compensation, Iron Will should silence dying groans too.

  • Stridor counters Iron Will, Iron Will doesn't (and shouldn't) counter Stridor.

    Also mostly killers without good headsets would take the Stridor perkslot. And Spirits ofc. You know, the one who has no counterplay. /s

    And with all the soundbugs (since MONTHS), Iron Will is more broken then anything in the game. That's why you use it. Both perks are fine.

  • @Katzengott said:

    Stridor counters Iron Will, Iron Will doesn't (and shouldn't) counter Stridor.

    Also mostly killers without good headsets would take the Stridor perkslot. And Spirits ofc. You know, the one who has no counterplay. /s

    And with all the soundbugs (since MONTHS), Iron Will is more broken then anything in the game. That's why you use it. Both perks are fine.

    iron will counter stridor because killer have to equip a perk to counter IW both perks should not exist.