Killer and survivor blight cosmetics w/ video
So which killer cosmetic set are you going to go for. I'm going to try to get them all but I think the order I'm going to get them is something like this.
1. wraith
2. doc
3. huntress
4. billy
5. Trapper
I think the wraith, doc, and huntress cosmetics are the best. They are just so creepy and cool looking.
Here's a link to a video render of the killer blight skins
https://youtu.be/j1s7t3t5RJI
Here's a link to the survivor skins, killer skins, and new hooks and gens
https://youtu.be/JcMNriLiw3Y
1. wraith
2. doc
3. huntress
4. billy
5. Trapper
I think the wraith, doc, and huntress cosmetics are the best. They are just so creepy and cool looking.
Here's a link to a video render of the killer blight skins
https://youtu.be/j1s7t3t5RJIHere's a link to the survivor skins, killer skins, and new hooks and gens
https://youtu.be/JcMNriLiw3Y
Comments
Huntress has the best mask and Wraith has the best body. Although I do like the new spikes coming from the Trapper's upper back!
Trapper and then I'll take it from there
Wraith is without a doubt what i'm going for first. The best looking and i've always loved the Wraith. Next has gotta be Doc, although I don't play him all too much. The outfit is freaking sweet though. I guess i'd go for Hillbilly next, followed by Trapper and lastly the Huntress as I don't tend to play any of these.
I rarely even play Doctor, but damn that creepy AF face makes me want to reconsider.
Huntress
Billy
Trapper
Doctor
Wraith (cause its awesome)
Trapper (cause im a trapper main)
Doctor (cause i really like doc)
Billy (cause he is the only killer i use at rank 1)
Huntress (cause i just cant play her)
I haven't even played with the wraith and I plan to go after his first hehe. Then I will go after trappers...which I do use. After that its whatever I can get.